Updated through on-line information from Paul Marchesano. -- Organ was moved to gallery in 1928, returned to front of room in apse behind pulpit 1997. The Pedal Subbass was added in the 1870s by Lewis Condit Harrison of the Hall & Labugh firm. The stop and pedal board are currently removed from the organ and in storage. Möller appears to have revoiced the Trumpet in the 1960s.
Status Note: There 1994
From Second Presbyterian, Alexandria [or is this same as 2nd Presbyterian?]. As of 1994, to be moved within church, possibly to original location at front of church. [or 321 South Fairfax Street?]