The large 1,500-seat building was completed in 1911 and was noted for its eight Tiffany windows; the congregation had over 2,300 families, as it still does after it's move to the Beachwood suburb in 1957; the building was sold to the 2,000-member Liberty Hill Baptist Church, which still worships there today.
Rebuilt by Holtkamp in 1944.
Identified through information in List of More than 5200 Moller Pipe Organs (Hagerstown, Maryland. M. P. Möller, 1928).
Front of sanctuary and organ cases: Photograph from an archival source: clevelandjewishhistory.net, submitted by Jeff Scofield.