from "Organs of Greater Lawrence" by Robert J Reich "Jardine, originally in Grace Episcopal Church, Lawrence (q.v.), gift of Searles 1896, taken in trade by Searles 1906, later to be installed in the chapel of First Congregational of Methuen."
Updated through online information from Jim Lewis. -- This organ, a one manual instrument built by George Jardine, was originally installed at Grace Episcopal Church in Lawrence, Mass. When Searles' company constructed a new organ for Grace Church in 1896 Searles had the Jardine organ from Grace reconditioned and installed in the Center St. Primitive Methodist Church, Methuen. It was placed in an alcove at the rear of the church.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- Reportedly a gift of Edward F. Searles. Church became St. George's Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Church in 1906 at a new building given by Searles and designed by Henry Vaughan. Subsequent disposition of the Jardine is unknown.