Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Updated through online information from Connor Annable.
Identified through on-line information from Jeff Scofield. -- Originally installed in 1921 in the Metropolitan Theater, Atlanta, as Pilcher Op. 1074; rebuilt and enlarged by them in 1926 as Op. 1343 1/2; renovation, new Great, other stops and console by Moller in 1962; replaced in 1982 by Casavant 3/71 Op. 3529 and moved minus the Antiphonal to Briarcliff Baptist Church, Atlanta, by George Miller.