The organ was modified in 2010 by David Wilson. Some pipes were replaced, while others were revoiced. The digital Pedal stops were replaced, and one was added to the Pedal. The console also received electric assists for the couplers and a new computer memory system. Cost of the project was $172,000.
Identified through online information from Chad Boorsma. -- This organ replaced a 1928 Austin organ. It was dedicated on September 19, 1982, during the morning worship service. Gerre Hancock, organmaster at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in New York City, played the dedicatory concert on November 14. In 1990, the Trompette en Chamade and more stops on the pedal (digital) were added to the organ. The console of the instrument is located in the balcony, but it not attached to the organ case.