"During February 1906, a new organ was installed in the church. It was put in use at the services on the first Sunday in Lent, March 4, 1906. The price of the organ and the cost of installation was $3,386.95, paid for out of the funds provided for in Mrs. Frances B. Bournes will and from the sale of the old organ.
The old organ was sold for $600.00 to St. Lukes Church, Orlando, the cathedral church of the Diocese of Southern Florida." -- church history site
Listed on Hook list for #1529, 1892. [In 1998 has a 2/15 (approx.) Mudler-Hunter EP from c.1970's, that used misc. pipework. May incorporate some original pipework, but not likely.]