Pipe Organ Database

a project of the organ historical society

Owner (1971ca.)

Originally Geo. H. Ryder (Opus 122, 1895)

Location:

Residence: Thomas D. Harrison
Palos Verdes Estates, CA 90274 US
Organ ID: 44

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Private Residences
  • The organ has an unknown or unreported status.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Slider
  • 1 manuals. 5 stops.
All:
  • Chest Type(s): Slider chests
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 1
  • Stops: 5
  • Key Action: Mechanical connection from key to chest (tracker, sticker or mix).
  • Stop Action: Mechanical connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on May 24, 2013:

Originally built for Congregational Church, Island Pont, VT in 1895. Relocated to Albany, VT in 1932. Removed from that church and installed here ca. 1971.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on October 30, 2004:

From Albany, VT, to be set up 1971.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 154 times.