Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- When the congregation moved to Mission Valley in 1964, 1929 3/28 Pilcher Op. 1453 was stored until 1971, at which time it was rebuilt and enlarged to 41 ranks by L. W. Blackinton & Associates and installed in the rear gallery of the new sanctuary; Blackinton had installed a 12-rank Chancel organ in 1967; in 1986, Blackinton removed the organs and rebuilt and enlarged them to 107 ranks, with 28 ranks in the Chancel and 80 ranks in the Gallery, including a Festival Trumpet donated by Blackinton in memory of his parents in 2010.
Identified through online information from Jim Lewis. -- The organ has three manual divisions and pedal in the chancel and four manual divisions with pedal in the gallery. A 32' Principal forms the gallery facade. Total of 107 ranks. Four manual console is movable and stays in the chancel. It has drawknobs on angled and terraced jambs.
Sanctuary interior to rear and gallery exposed pipes: Photograph by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2018-07-16