This was a rebuild of 1925 3/29 Casavant Op. 1104; because the Great, Swell and Pedal were being expanded, the contract included moving the Choir division to the rear of the hall behind a new case, serving as a quasi-Echo division; a new 16-8-4 Trompette unit with French shallots replaced the existing Great/Pedal unit in 1966; a half-length Swell Fagotto 16 was added in 1967; when the hall was renovated in the mid-1970's, the organ was dispersed to become three practice organs and it was replaced by mechanical-action Casavant Op. 3358, located in the balcony; the old twin cases at the front of the hall just forward of the stage remain and now house lighting and sound equipment.
Updated through information in Casavant documents, courtesy of Simon Couture and Denis Blaine. The tonal director was Stephen Stoot. The cost was $11,850.00.
Identified by Rae Bolton from information furnished by Casavant Frères, courtesy of Simon Couture. Rebuild of Op. 1104
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.