Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- 18 stops retained from the 1893 2-manual Barkhoff, forming most of the Great and Pedal and much of the Swell; rebuilt in 1986 by D & D, with further additions in 1998 and 2001.
Identified by Rae Bolton from information furnished by Casavant Frères, courtesy of Simon Couture.
Church interior to rear and organ case: Photograph by From church Facebook page, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-04-07