Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- Austin built the organ for the congregation, previously known as Broadway Christian Reformed Church, in 1951 as their Opus 2189. J. A. Hebert & Son of Detroit rebuilt the organ and moved it to the congregation's new facility in 1962. During the rebuild, the Austin Choir division was abandoned and replaced with an exposed Casavant Positiv division.
Gallery, Exposed Positiv Division, and Chamber Grillework: Photograph by Chad Boorsma. Taken on 2010-06-09