Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was originally built by Austin in 1937 as their Opus 2002. It was installed in the congregation's new sanctuary in 1955, but also saw many expansions and alterations by Austin from 1937-1986 and then again in 2002. It is unclear what changes were made what year. The organ was rebuilt by Lauck Pipe Organ Company in 2010.