Updated through online information from First Presbyterian Church of Grand Haven.
Updated through on-line information from Connor Annable.
Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was originally built by the Austin Organ Company in 1937 for the church's previous sanctuary. It was moved to the current sanctuary in 1955 and has seen a number of additions and changes by Austin from 1937-1986 and in 2002. This rebuild included a new console, pipe replacement, and revoicing. A dedication concert for the rebuilt organ was held on May 9, 2010. The Antiphonal Division is located on both sides of the balcony.