According to Murray M. Harris and Organ Building in Los Angeles, 1894-1913 by David Lennox Smith (ed. by Orpha Ochse), the contract was awarded on 25 January 1902; installed during 1903. The organ had tubular-pneumatic action, and was voiced by F.C. Bolton. Harris retained the case work, wooden pedal stops, and some manual bases from the church's 1858 Erben organ. Cost of the organ was $11,000. It survived the earthquake and fire in 1906, and in 1928 was moved to St. Mary's College, Moraga, California.
Updated through online information from Thomas L. DeLay.
Identified through online information from James R. Stettner. -- This was the removal, moving, and reinstalation of the church's original 1858 Henry Erben organ for the second time. Unknown what (if any) mechanical or tonal alterations took place.