Updated through online information from Steven E. Lawson.
The organ in Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Church was originally built in 1885 by George Jardine & Son, New York City, for the Bloomingdale Reformed Church in Upper Manhattan. The specification for this organ is from the files of Louis F. Mohr & Co., a longtime organ service firm in the area. Mohr indicated that the organ was rebuilt in 1905 by the W.W. Kimball Company who installed tubular-pneumatic action and new pneumatic chests. Kimball also replaced or rebuilt the console with "A.G.O. standard" compasses of 61 manual keys and 30 pedal keys, although the extra treble pipes of each rank were not added. Mohr noted that the organ had an oak case with 31 front pipes in gold, and that the console had a mahogany interior. The organ had 3" and 5" wind pressure provided by a 1Â½ h.p. Kinetic blower. Bloomingdale Reformed Church disbanded in 1913, and in 1915 Kimball relocated the organ to Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Church. The organ was electrified in 1958.