Updated through online information from Larry Covington.
The organ was removed to Austin, TX and parted out. The church closed and the building was sold in 2010
Identified through information from T. Bradford Willis, DDS: -- According to A History of St. Luke's Episcopal Church Belton, Texas 1860-1999 by Elizabeth Silverthorne: "Thanks to the alertness of Nan Russell, St. Luke's also acquired a long-wished for pipe organ. Aware of the need, Nan regularly combed the advertisements in the Texas Churchman. Finding a notice that Grace Church in Alvin had a pipe organ they were willing to give to some mission or small parish which would not otherwise be able to have one, she quickly became the first to call about it. Father Mack and Mary Bridges, St. Luke's organist, went to Alvin and reported that the organ presented a great opportunity. Len Albertson drove a rental truck to south Texas, and brought the dismantled organ and pipes back to Belton. Building supports for the organ and putting it together was slow, intricate process. The work was done mostly by volunteers including the rector, John Bloomer, Len Albertson, David Renshaw, Tim Kidder (director of St. Luke's "Occasional Choir"), Mary Bridges and Annette Seaman. Guests from Grace Church in Alvin attended the dedication of the organ in January of 1981. The evening before there was a demonstration workshop, and the following morning the dedication service was part of a ten o'clock Eucharist. St. Luke's donated its old organ to St. Matthias', a struggling young mission church in Waco."
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.