Temple Organ Co. (1969)

Originally Hinners Organ Co. (1908ca.)

Location:

Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church
203 N. Nash Street
Hortonville, WI 54944 US
Organ ID: 47609

Update This Entry

Status and Condition:

  • This instrument's location type is: Lutheran Churches
  • The organ has been relocated.
  • The organ's condition is unknown.
We received the most recent update for this instrument's status from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.

Technical Details:

  • Chests: Information unknown or not applicable
  • 3 divisions. 2 manuals.
All:
We received the most recent update for this division from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Main:
  • Manuals: 2
  • Divisions: 3
  • Key Action: Electrical connection from key to chest.
  • Stop Action: Electric connection between stop control and chest.
We received the most recent update for this console from Database Manager on May 13, 2018.
Database Manager on May 08, 2018:

The original Hinners organ (ca. 1908) was rebuilt in 1969 by Temple Organ Co. In 2017 the organ was moved to new church building by John-Paul Buzard Pipe Organ Builders. Buzard replaced the chests, added a few ranks, and updated the console.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Database Manager on January 18, 2011:

Identified through online information from Rick Erickson.

We received the most recent update for this note from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.
Source not recorded: Open In New Tab Stoplist taken from console, 1971
We received the most recent update for this stoplist from Database Manager on April 09, 2020.

Instrument Images:

The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.

This instrument has been viewed 429 times.