Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
814 W. Nepessing Street
Lapeer, MI 48446 US
Sanctuary; rear gallery
Organ ID: 4764
Restoration in 2022 by David Wigton of Wigton Pipe Organs
Updated through online information from Joseph Dobos.
Restored by Dana Hull in 1980 to OHS specifications.
Updated through online information from John Speller. -- Renovated by Dana Hull in 1981.
Status Note: There 1995.
This entry represents the moving and reinstallation of a used organ for a new home. The original home is unknown, but is surmised to have been Detroit. The Hinners was installed here in 1946 by Frederick H. Cesander without tonal or mechanical changes. It was renovated 1981 by Dana Hull.