First Reformed Church of Wichert
7697 E. 4500 South Road
Saint Anne, IL 60964 US
Organ ID: 47699
Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield.
Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- The organ was first built by Hinners in 1930. It was rebuilt, expanded, and moved to the church's current sanctuary in 1963 by an unknown builder. The work by Wicks was to add five ranks (including three that are exposed) and to install solid state relays and switches. The cost of the work was $41,802. The rebuilt organ was dedicated October 27, 1985, with Tim Nelson at the console. Information from the church's website.