Updated through on-line information from The Zach.
Originally installed in building on the corner of Ellice Avenue and Donald Street and moved to new building on the corner of Edmonton Street and Qu'Appelle Avenue in 1917 with no apparent changes. Congregation voted to become part of the United Church of Canada in 1925. Electrified and given a new console as opus 1947 in 1949 and ultimately discarded in 1968 to make way for opus 2992, which reused the casework and the console.
Engraving of original church building.: Photograph from an archival source: Archiseek, submitted by The Zach. Taken approx. ca. 1884
New church building exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Archives of Manitoba, submitted by The Zach. Taken approx. 1920s
Organ being reinstalled in new church: Photograph from an archival source: Casavant Frères Archives , submitted by The Zach. Taken approx. 1917