Identified through on-line information from Chad Boorsma. -- According to online research, the organ was originally installed in the parish's previous building in 1885. It was relocated by an unidentified builder in 1918 to the current building. The parish closed in the mid-1990's with the membership being sent to St. Patrick's Cathedral. The building is now known as St. Lawrence Chapel and serves as the chapel for St. Patrick's and as the home for the Mater Dei Latin Mass Community. The organ was rebuilt and enlarged in 2010 by R. J. Brunner and Company.