The organ replaced an electronic organ from the 1980's, which in turn replaced an Aeolian organ from 1929. The majority of the organ's stops are of the "either/or" stops, which means they are available on one manual or the other, but not both at the same time. Everything but the 8' Principal and Pedal Bourdon is in the Swell box. The case, designed by David Graebe, is of yellow poplar. Manual naturals are bone; sharps are blackwood. Pedal naturals are maple; sharps are plastic. Tonal finishing was done by Richard Swanson of Grand Ledge, Michigan. Fred DeHaven, the consultant, played the dedication recital. The chapel, which seats 125, is used mainly for weddings at the present time.