Updated through online information from Russell Meyer. -- The case previously housed an organ built by Geo. Hutchings in 1904.
Identified through online information from Russell Meyer. -- The organ retains the hand-carved case designed by Shepley, Rutan & Coolidge, architects of the building, dating from 1904. The facade pipes were all new in 1967. No other parts of the previous organ were retained. The firm of Foley & Baker replaced the relay system in 2004 with a computerized system.