19 ranks were retained from the 1927 Kilgen, as shown in the stop list. Some interesting facts: The 16' Open Diapason and the 16' Trombone in the Pedal are full-length. The Great Trumpet was revoiced and became the Tuba, where the Kilgen Trumpet in the Swell was moved to the Great as Tromba 8'. There are two Zimbelsterns in this instrument - one in the main organ and the other in the Gallery, which is under expression. Each division has an "A" chest (slider) and a "B" chest, electric. The Clairon 4' in the Swell is not the same stop as the Pedal 4' Clairon. The Pedal comes from the Cornopean 8'. The Swell Clairon is fully independent. The facade was created new, but is an exact replica of the original Kilgen facade. Only 50% of the pipes in the main facade are speaking pipes. The rest, and the ones facing the altar, are just decorative. The Chimes were retained from the Kilgen, and were a gift from the Hanser family. When it came time for installation, the Gallery and console were installed in the rear balcony before the Kilgen was removed. Therefore, the church was never without a pipe organ through the installation process!
Updated through online information from John Igoe.
Utilized 20 ranks of pipework from the previous organ, 1927 Kilgen Op. 4142.
Church interior to rear and console: Photograph by Church Facebook, submitted by Jeff Scofield. Taken on 2020-06-11