Updated through online information from Jim Lewis. -- This organ was built ca. 1918 by M.P. Moller, as a sub-contract from the Welte Co. The main divisions are on the third floor and speak into the galleried main staircase area. The Echo division is in the basement and speaks through a small grill at the base of a wall in the main hallway, near the front entrance to the house. The console is partly recessed into a wall on the second floor, just outside the master bedroom suite.
Identified through online information from Jim Lewis. -- Three-manual Welte Philharmonic Organ installed ca.1915. "Alder Manor" was built in 1912 and designed by Carrere & Hastings. Console is on the second floor, main pipework on the third floor and the Echo division is in the basement speaking up through floor grilles in the main first floor hallway.