Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- The "American Musical Directory," Thomas Hutchinson, New York, 1861, reports: "Size of organ--3 banks keys, 30 stops, 2 octaves pedals. Built originally by John Geib, in 1798, and consisted of 1-1/2 banks keys, 18 stops, and no pedals. In 1826 additions were made to it by Thomas Hall, consisting of choir organ of 6 stops, and 2 octaves pedals with 3 stops. Other alterations, etc., have since been made by Hall & Labagh."