Updated by Edward Clark, naming this as the source of information: Inaugural Recital Program, 12/10/1901 and records in the archives of First Church of Christ.
Inaugural program listed 53 stops, but that included couplers, tremolos and seven pneumatic pistons.
Console had \"Invariable Combinations for all three Manuals, Couplers and Pedal, Simultaneously - Seven Pneumatic Pistons on Ledge of Manual III.\" Piston No. 5 \"0\" Escape Stop; Piston No. 6 \"On\" to connect the Stop Action; Piston No. 7 \"Off\" to disconnect the Stop Action.
The organ had a Water-Motor and used \"The Carl G. Weigle System of Tubular Pneumatic Action and Membrane Wind Chests, with Weigle’s
Keyboard and Register Action applied to the Organ.\"
Identified through online information from Will Dunklin. -- Parts of the Steere were incorporated into the Austin installed in 1927.