Updated through online information from John Igoe. -- Updated Opus and status as per: "Johnson Organs, 1844-1898: Wm. A Johnson, Johnson Organ Co., Johnson & Son: a documentary issued in honor the two hundredth anniversary of his birth, 1816-2016 / by Scot L. Huntington, Len Levasseur, Barbara Owen, Stephen L. Pinel, and Martin R. Walsh. Cranbury, New Jersey: The Princeton Academy of the Arts, Culture, and Society, 2015."
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- Church website quotes a period resource which indicates that the organ was "sweet and powerful" and "capable of enlargement and enrichment whenever desired." In 1880, "the organ, now in 'maimed and shattered condition,' was rebuilt by the Hook & Hastings company." Replaced by 3/27 Hilborne Roosevelt in 1886.
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- The "American Musical Directory," Thomas Hutchinson, New York, 1861 reports "Size of organ--3 banks keys, 44 stops, 2-1/2 octaves pedals. The organ contains no half stops; all of them are complete--56 notes. Built by W.A. Johnson, of Westfield, Mass., in 1860."