Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- The 2006 OHS Atlas reports the church was "established November 12, 1827 as Albany-s second Episcopal church. The cornerstone for a church, located at Ferry and Dallins Streets, was laid in 1828, and the building was dedicated August 23, 1829. That month, Henry Erben installed the parish-s first organ. The organist at the church-s opening was William Pease, who owned an Erben parlor organ. During the late 1830s this building, and probably the organ along with it, was sold to a Roman Catholic congregation."