Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- According to the cathedral website, the organ was converted to electro-pneumatic action in 1919, but there is no mention of who did the work. Further work was done in 1940 by Leighton Organ Service, and the current configuration is by Faucher Organ company (1999). Most of the pipes and the gallery case are retained from the Erben organ.
Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock.
Identified through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- Ogasapian, 1977, indicates the stoplist was almost identical to the 1868 Erben at Old St. Patrick Roman Catholic Cathedral in New York City (OHS ID 1050) and the instrument differed only in minor details.