Updated through online information from T. Daniel Hancock. -- According to the "New Organs" article in The Diapason, Vol 104, No. 11, the 1926 Moller was expanded with many ranks from the three-manual residence pipe organ of Herman and Lois Knell of Mt. Washington, Pennsylvania and also inventory ranks from the Seidle Organ Company. The core of the Knell residence organ was by Hillgreen & Lane, 1942, of the Mount Pisgah Presbyterian Church in Pittsburgh. Mr. Knell removed and reinstalled the organ in his home, and enlarged if over time with additional ranks and chests from various sources. The console of the new 2012 Seidle organ is from the original three manual Hillgreen & Lane.
An relocated and rebuilt organ. Identified by Stephen Hall, using information from this web site: http://www.thecourierexpress.com/tricountysunday/trilocal/980332-349/only-the-best-for-god-means-a.html. --