Updated through online information from Steven E. Lawson. -- This organ was originally built (1899) for Dr. S. L. Chadwick, Cleveland, Ohio. It is not known when the organ was moved to the Oelsner residence in New York City.
This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Steven E. Lawson, using information found in R. Smith: The Aeolian Pipe Organ and Its Music. --