Relocated from the Robert Whiting res. Schwenksville, PA, through OCH. Renovated Richard Nickerson 1985. Ded. 22 Sep 1985 by Theodore A. May. In new building.
Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by Jeff Scofield, using information found in Organ Handbook 2000. -- Originally installed in Christ Methodist Episcopal Church, Philadelphia, in 1870; relocated through the Organ Clearing House and installed at Arlington in 1983 by Richard Nickerson, who also provided an electric blower and new static bellows; cleaned in 1998 by the Bishop Organ Co. and fitted with new trackers.