Updated through online information from William T Van Pelt. -- Relocated in 2012 to Memorial Chapel of First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, North Carolina, with no specification changes. Farmer relocated it.
Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by William T Van Pelt, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- Entirely mechanical action. The organ was built in 1994 for the first building of St. Timothy's, called the Chapel after a new church was built adjacent to the Chapel in 1999. Opus 22 was relocated to the church and played at the first service on March 6, 1999. It was replaced 2012-2013 by Hook & Hastings Op. 1801, 1898, restored by Farmer, OHS Database ID 49974.