St. Clement's Church, Episcopal
2013 Appletree St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103 US
Organ ID: 52038
Organ is located in two chambers (Swell and Great/Pedal) above the chapel speaking into the chapel via a tonal chute. A separate opening with independent expression shutters speaks into the rear of the main sanctuary when the organ is used as an Antiphonal division of the sanctuary organ.
Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by Jeff Scofield, using information found in The American Organist October 2013. -- Originally in St. Paul the Apostle, a mission church of Old St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Baltimore, MD, in 1933; the chapel closed and the organ was moved to St. Clement's in 2008; restored and installed in 2012 by Curt Mangel; the organ can be used Antiphonally with the Austin in the church nave.