Updated through online information from carl hansen. -- The church is located on Carpenter street.
Organ relocated without any change. Updated by Jeff Weiler, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- This instrument, originally installed at St. James Methodist Church in Chicago, has been the subject of a careful restoration as a joint project between Casavant Frères and J.L. Weiler, Inc. At the client's request, the console has been rebuilt with a contemporary combination action, but this was done such that the outward appearance of the console has not been altered.
Organ relocated without any change. Identified by Jeff Scofield, using information found in Factory specifications. -- Originally installed at St. James United Methodist Church, Chicago, in 1926; restored and installed in 2013 by Casavant and Jeff Weiler at St. John Cantius R. C. Church.