Organ relocated without any change. Identified by T. Daniel Hancock, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- Originally installed (gallery) in Muddy Creek Lutheran Church near North Lancaster, Pennsylvannia. Organ was relocated to the basement of a new church building for use in connection with the Sunday School in 1939 by Justus Becker, who provided a new manual keyboard, removed parts of the casework to retrofit a "corner" installation, and replaced the Bohler 2' Fifteenth with an 8' string. The organ was purchased and restored by Raymond Brunner, who reconstructed missing casework parts, constructed a replica keyboard based on another extant Bohler example, and removed the 8' string in order to install a period 2' Fifteenth built by Peter Schenkel which is idiomatic to the original instrument. Brunner installed the organ in the Sanctuary (front right) of the Incarnate Word Lutheran Church; there is a large Holtkamp organ in the gallery.