Updated through online information from James R. Stettner.
This is a rebuild of an existing organ. Identified by Rodney J. Weed, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- The organ when originally installed by Moller in 1929 was located in a rear Gallery (Choir loft). Some time after Vatican II the Church totally remodeled the Church Interior and moved the organ and choir area down to what had been the Sanctuary area of the Church and rebuilt and enlarged the organ greatly changing the Stop list from the original 1929 Moller Stop List.