This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Scot Huntington, using information found in Wm. Johnson opus list, Moller contract op. 4558. -- The second building of this congregation, erected in 1877, suffered a fire in 1890 which destroyed the interior of the large brick ediface. It was immediately rebuilt, and a large two-manual Johnson & Son organ was installed in 1891. This building was apparently rebuilt and enlarged again in 1925, and at least 24 ranks of Johnson & Son pipework were incorporated into a new three-manual instrument, M.P. Moller opus 4558, 1925, which in turn was rebuilt by the Schlicker Organ Co. of Buffalo, New York in the mid-1960s, also incorporating much Moller material and most if not all of the extant Johnson pipework.