Original built for Shea's Hippodrome Theatre, Buffalo, N.Y., as 3/18 Style "260 SP" with Salicional, Voix Celeste, and Open Diapason. Factory date of Sept. 29, 1922. A Krumet was added in 192?.
In May 1957, the organ was purchased by Harold Logan of Niagara Falls, Ontario, and installed in his residence.
In 1974, Bob Breuer purchased the organ for his "Pizza & Pipes" restaurant in Fresno, Calif. By this time the organ had been enlarged to 23 ranks. The restaurant closed in January 1999.
In 1999 the organ was purchased by Roland Kurek, a theatre organ enthusiast from New Jersey, who had the organ moved to a storage area in Manasquan, N.J. Kurek's dream was to have the organ installed in a public place, but he died in 2000 before that could happen. His will stipulated that the organ be given to a an individual or organization that would keep the organ intact and install it in a place where it could be enjoyed by the public. In 2002, the organ was given to the Theatre Organ Society of Delaware Valley (TOSDV) who have overseen restoration and installation in the Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville, Penn. The Kurek estate provided a generous endowment to aid in its restoration and installation. (paraphrased from TOSDV.org web site