This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by Charles Cashdollar, using information found in an un-named publication.
-- This organ replaced an earlier organ (M.P. Moller, Opus 94) that was destroyed when the church burned in 1899. A new building was erected on the same site in 1902, and the Bates & Culley, a gift from Andrew Carnegie, was installed the following year.