Updated through on-line information from Stephen Best. -- This organ was one of seven built by Morey & Barnes -- the predecessor to the Morey firm. The Morey & Barnes company was formed in 1893 with partners Clarence Morey and Albert L. Barnes. Although the Morey & Barnes corporate name lasted until 1898, Barnes had left the business by 1896. Organ rebuilt and somewhat altered by Sidney Chase.
Status Note: There 1966.