The original builder was Charles F. Durner (1906).
Status Note: There 1980.
From Little Zion Lutheran, Indianfield (Telford), PA to Whiting residence, Schwenksville, in 1964. Altered Whiting1964, 2-14. Later moved here.
Builder's Nameplate, (and electric switch for added Krummhorn): (ca. 2000) Photograph by David Calhoun.
Couplers, Builder's Nameplate, and Krummhorn stop slide: Photograph by Michael A. Way. Taken on 2012-01-11