Updated through online information from Laurence Leonard.
Updated by Laurence [Larry] Leonard, based on personal knowledge of the organ. -- The only addition was an 8 ft trumpet to place on the rack board where a 16 ft bdn had been planned but never installed. The stop is divided, bass of 12 pipes and treble of 49 pipes. This was done by Geo. Bozeman about 1979[?]
Church listed as "Free Baptist Church" in Ryder Descriptive Catalogue of Superior Church Organs, publ. 1896.
Status Note: There 1983.
Trumpet added by Bozeman-Gibson c. 1976, 2-14.