This is organ #37884, from the Kemper Center in Kenosha, WI.
Altered and relocated existing organ.
Identified by James R. Stettner, using information from this web site: http://www.byrnepiano.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/St.-Johns-Dekoven-.jpg.
-- The DeKoven Center was originally Racine College - a prep school for men before entering the Episcopal Seminary in Nashota, WI. According to the website, "In 1889, the college division closed and the school remained a boys boarding school until 1933 when it closed during the Great Depression. The Community of St. Mary, an Episcopal order of women, bought the property at sheriffs auction and formed the DeKoven Foundation for Church Work which carried on the work of Racine College. The sisters used the buildings as a retreat and conference center as well as a summer camp for girls. The sisters sold the property to the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee in 1985."
According to Executive Dir. Max Dershem in a phone conversation today (2015-04-20) the organ in St. John's Chapel came from a facility in Kenosha.
Chapel exterior: Photograph from an archival source: Vintage postcard, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. ca. 1900
Organ in side chamber with console in rear gallery: Photograph by Patrick Byrne, submitted by Jim Stettner. Taken approx. Date Unknown