Status Note: There 1983.
[Dates for this organ given as 1844, 1860, in various sources.] Restored by Gordon Auchincloss 1979 (bellows releathered). Lutheran church closed bet. 1936 and 1960. Bldg. used for concerts in 1980's. By 1996 bldg. was Grace Bible Fellowship. Compass GG to f3/13n Ped with permanent pulldowns.
The builder did not use opus numbers to identify his work, but the catalog number S-62 was assigned to this instrument by E. T. Schmitt and may be used for reference.