Altered and relocated existing organ. Identified by T. Bradford Willis, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
The Third Church of Christ, Scientist was designed by noted Dallas architect, Mark Lemmon. Construction of the edifice began in October 1930, and the cornerstone was laid on November 27, 1930. The first service in the completed church was on August 9, 1931.
Mrs. Mark Lemmon designed the patterns and selected the colors used on the decorative beams in the ceiling. For more information see: "The First Ten Years" A Record of People and Times, Third Church of Christ, Scientist, Dallas, Texas.