This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by James R. Stettner, using information found in Holloway ad on page 16 of the Jan. 1976 issue of "Music" (Vol. 10, No. 1). Unknown if this was a rebuild and enlargement of the previous ca. 1930 Moller (Op. 5873), or an entirely new instrument. There are two exposed/cantilevered chests at the front of the church in front of the two divided chambers.