This is a rebuild of an existing organ. Identified by James R. Stettner, based on personal knowledge of the organ.
This was the rebuilding and assembling of used organ parts for the construction of a voicing machine. The windchest was the Swell chest of Estey Opus 414, 1907 - which was electrified by Balcom and Vaughan as their opus 404 in 1945 for Central (later, Wallingford) Presbyterian in Seattle. The manual is from Wicks Opus 4936, 1968 - originally built for All Saints Lutheran Church in Federal Way, Washington and moved to the Seattle residence of Norman Miller in 1980 by William J. Bunch of Balcom and Vaughan around 1980. It was later enlarged to 2-manuals making the original Wicks manual unnecessary. The regulator is of unknown provenance in PSPO stock. The offset bass chest is Kimball from University Baptist Church in Seattle and was from one of two Kimball organs originally installed in Meany Hall at the University of Washington as practice organs - and later combined by Kimball Rep. Arthur D. Longmore for University Baptist. The blower is Meidinger.
The database contains no images for this instrument. If you have some, please share them using the update entry button on this page.