This entry describes an original installation of a new pipe organ. Identified by William Dunklin, using information found in vintage post card.
Central Presbyterian was formed in 1871. A 1908 advertising postcard from the A.B.Felgemaker Company shows a substantial pipe organ front and center. Central Presbyterian and Park Presbyterian merged in 1929/1930, took the name Church of the Covenant, built a new facility at a new site and bought an Aeolian Skinner. The Central Presbyterian building has since been razed. Fate of the Felgemaker is unknown.